Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Stretch.

I've hit the planes. Stretch of horizon with nothing but nothing everywhere. We tend to not appreciate those times when we were down at the valleys or even high above mountains. We don't appreciate simply because at most of such moments we never realize where we actually are. So right now, with all the emptiness going on, I once more am finding and looking, and searching hard for an output to release energy whereas an input to incubate passion. What's life when either one of the two puts isn't present? So I've had my interview for the promotion and I thought I did okay, but in my world, okay is never good enough. There were many instances I wish I did not hold back my tongue. I did however, speak freely with brutal honesty throughout the entire interview. There comes a time when the mind can just shut off from all cares of the world, thus the planes. Whether I get this promotion or not, I don't quite care. My mind weighs both the option and I'm in favor for any outcome. Let's leave it to God to see what best fits me. As for the management of this department, it took me four months to learn what I know now so all I have to say is, I'm squirming my way out of my own grave. Hitting this strange plateau state of both the mind and heart is challengingly familiar. It feels very deja vu, like I've seen all this before but I cannot quite recall when exactly. Forward. So life moves on; with us living it with fake illusions of the future and haunting wonders of the past. Nothing can be done but be done in this moment itself. Strange, how unemotional I'm sounding right now in my inner ears. It's so not like me but everyone deserves a break from being themselves every now and then.